Tuesday, November 1, 2022

A New Companion: Introducing the Major Mitchell Cockatoo

 If you’re looking to add a lively, energetic new member to your family, then look no further than the Major Mitchell Cockatoo! These beautiful birds are known for their bright yellow feathers and playful personalities, which make them the perfect companion for any home. But how do you know if you’re ready to welcome this gorgeous animal into your life? Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about bringing home your very own Major Mitchell Cockatoo! For more details, please click here Major Mitchell Cockatoo For Sale

 

Why We Bought A Bird

When we started thinking about getting a bird, we knew that it would be a big responsibility. We researched a lot of different breeds before finally deciding to adopt a Major Mitchell cockatoo. These birds are very smart and social creatures and will make an excellent addition to our family. After adopting him from the local pet store, he came home with us on his very first day of school, as he was enrolled in an avian enrichment program for when he got out of school!

 

First Week With The Cockatoo

As I held him in my arms, I could feel his warmth and weight. He was so small and delicate. Holding him close to me, I could feel his heartbeat as he leaned against my chest. In just one week, we've already learned a lot about each other! He loves to cuddle and spends a lot of time snuggling with me. It's been a joy to watch him grow so quickly; he is definitely not afraid of new things! He loves to play with toys, but it's clear that he prefers some more than others. He gets very excited when he sees his favorite toy at the bottom of his cage! This is going to be an amazing journey for us both!


3 Months On

It's been three months since we brought our new companion home, and I have to say that it has been one of the best decisions I've ever made. Not only does he help keep me company when my husband is away on business, but he also loves to sing along with all of my favorite songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Triple Benefits of Football Scores: Beyond the Game

 Football, a sport that transcends borders and brings people together, offers more than just excitement on the field. The scores in a footba...